But the traditional “listening” tools like surveys give you only very shallow engagement and limited insight. And doing enough interviews or focus groups for valuable granular insight is prohibitively expensive and time consuming.
It’s never been a viable option.
While committee meetings and member forums have an important role to play for your accountability and engagement, lack of consultation options means decisions are made by a committed few. The grass roots stay underground.
Modern member organisations are seizing the huge opportunities of digital and AI to:
- increase their reach and quality of engagement
- base their policies on real, defensible member data, and
- give their advocacy the knock-out blow advantage of data-backed member voice.
Platos™ is Pax Republic’s new generation member conversation platform that brings and keeps your members close.
And, it’s got enterprise power at a not-for-profit price point.
Platos’ AI-based technology makes the impossible possible:
- engage large numbers of your members in rich, deep discussions, like you would in a meeting or workshop
- process the results into meaningful reports quickly using the power of AI
- manage and make sense of a myriad of different points of view, and
- make social media trolling history.
Platos™ is ideal for:
- policy consultation
- strategy planning, and
- member ideation.
Platos™ can give you processed, actionable results in a week rather than months, or not at all because of cost and logistics.
It’s a private, expert-facilitated engagement platform, able to handle direct engagement with thousands of members and deliver:
- member-led policy
- data-driven policy
- data-backed advocacy
- a more agile organisation able to respond to a changing world.